Friday, November 11, 2011

Its hurt.

We're human. We often make mistake. Yet we're not perfect. No human never slipped from doing MISTAKE.

#acaner? hebat tak english aku hari nii? tade copy paste dari memana kayy. tetiba pop out. Google Translate pun tade. Hope paper BI aku boleh dapat A. Amin!

lahaii, aku sedikit berbunga hari nii. aku mmg madah berbunga jee. tape lah no one care. I'm totally out of mood today. why aa Intan? Because... no reasonable reason. nob ah kau Ntan. Don't know lah, everything that i did doesn't seem right to me. what happen to me? am I turning from sane to insane? Shut the front door! Me hate it! and worse I'm feel that i'm not been appreciate by him. it's hurt u know when anything u did never been appreciate by the people u loved. 

pfffftttt!

I wish I can still stay calm and stand still. Just wish :'( gaaaahhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment