Monday, December 12, 2011

Jerk!

My weakness is that I CARE TO MUCH!

Thing I do lately, Eat non stop, Sleep for hour to hour, Cried cried and cried because of a Jerk Person, Stayed up until 4 to 5 a.m in the morning, Sneak out (sometime), Everyday listen to screamo and hardcore songs, Always stared at the mirror and Always played with knife. 

Am I going to turn into Mad? I don't know. 

Kesian dekat bantal dengan tisu dekat rumah. Habis aku kerjakan. Thanks to both of you because never complaint what I have done to you. Bodo ar kau! Hahaha. Serious aku penat sangat menangis. Tapi aku just takboleh nak stop menangis. 

Let of go of everything.
:'(

So whatever. Like who care anyway? No one will care. Kay, aku dah buat keputusan. Aku pilih utk kerja sesama dengan kawan aku. Jauh from family, jauh from people yang aku kenal. Starting next year no more looking back to the past or toleh belakang. Only look straight forward. 

#Aku tak tahu bila perasaan ni boleh hilang. Oh, please, aku benci kau sgtsgt! Thanks for ruining my every single day. Sebab kau aku jadi mcam ni. U know nothing don't you? Whatever it is I'll always pray for your happiness. Sorry for saying this, but I really, really want to say this, AKU NYESAL SEBAB KENAL KAU! Bestnya kalau boleh cakap depan2. Someone please buat aku smile again. Hmmm :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment